Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sunday Morning

It was a rainy Sunday morning and I'm up, and I must say it's a pretty rare occasion, because for most weekends, I'm all curled up in my comfy bed till at least late noon. Things have been quite smooth-sailing for me this month, and I hope it continues on like this for the rest of the year! Was officially promoted to the position of a project manager recently, and this moment is indeed one of the many highlights of my life. However, this means a lot more responsibility for me to take on, and big decisions for me to make. I remembered the day I was promoted and my boss threw me 2 quotations to work on. Nice planning boss! Well, I'm hoping all those computing and business knowledge from my dear old days back in NUS would help. Of course, I also have my boss and the senior ones in the company to guide me along, so I'm pretty comfortable where I am now.

Enough about work! On to more fun and carefree topics. My best friends would be starting work in July, so we want to plan a night out where fun has no boundaries and we would just go crazy. Not sure what's coming up for this, but hitting one of the clubs seems to be one of the things we are looking at. Speaking of clubs, I cant even remember the last time I stepped into a club. I think it was something early this year, though I cant seem to recall which club it was. Goes to show how out of touch I am now with the clubbing scene.

Well, its almost lunch time. Going to grab a bite. Tata!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home