Saturday, July 12, 2008

Greetings from Hong Kong

Greetings from Hong Kong! I arrived on a rainy Tuesday evening, and my stay here has so far been an amazing one. My hotel is located in Tsim Sha Tsui, and woah.. the area around my hotel just screams the word SHOPPING! Endless stores line each and every street, and every turn I took, I was fascinated by the countless rows of stores that never seem to end. I was actually pretty lost the first day I got here, and as I was trying to find my way back to the hotel, I stumbled along more shops which seemed to yell out at me to go in. And yea baby, shop I did. Clothes, shoes, bags, accessories and so on, whatever you name it, these stores've got it.

I'll be heading to Singapore in a few hours, and truth is, I've been having so much fun here that I dont want to go back! Oh well, all good things must come to an end. I'll update more when I get back! Ciao!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home