Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Hello 2011

Goodbye 2010 and hello 2011. How have you been my friends?

One of my resolutions for 2011is to update this blog more regularly. How ironic that is, considering the fact that this post is way overdue. I've been through quite a bit of drama in 2010 and I would say 2011 would remain this way :) Let's see, in 2010, I've found and lost love, made new friends, met some really interesting people, pick up some unhealthy habits (I've kicked away 1 thank god), reached the peak of my career and then plunged head first into the depths of hell towards the end of the year.

One thing remains the same: I'm still loving my english tv series/sitcoms. I've watched so many shows worth chasing and dying for: Mad men, desperate housewives, stargate atlantis, californication, two and a half men, gossip girl, house, grey's anatomy and many many many more.

Just gotten myself a new netbook some time ago and it feels so good to be carrying such a sleek nifty gadget around knowing that it can do so much more things than my mobile phone. This is my trusty companion when I'm in between appointments or passing time before I go for my yoga class. Tried running photoshop on it and the performance wasnt too pleasant for me, even though it got the job done eventually. So yes, netbook is great for surfing, watching your favorite videos and preparing your documents, anything more you want out of it can be overkill.

Chris it's 530am in the morning. One more resolution I need to stick to this year is to adjust my body clock back to one of a normal human being. Tata people, and happy chinese new year to all :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home