Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I've just picked up on Google Adsense and enabled advertisements on my blogs. I've actually wanted to do this a long time ago, but never had the time to sit down and go through the setup process. Well, lets see when it will start generating some income for me :)

Was with my colleagues at Bishan Park on Friday night for dinner and some chilling out and it was as usual fun hanging out them. We are the group of singles and were also there for each other on Valentine's day.

I'm glad to be back, though my roles for this company have changed slightly, at least for now temporarily. I'm loving this role because I've always been a hands on and get dirty person. The past few days have been filled with training and grooming the executives, and I really do think they know a lot more than 1 week ago. Monday will be show-time for them, and I wish them well.

Going to have some home-cooked dinner shortly and then I'll be heading out. Hope you had a great Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home