Monday, February 28, 2011

Heavy Thoughts

How fast time passes by, in the blink of an eye, it is now the end of February. 2011 has so far been good to me, though it could have been better. In 2010, mistakes were made and lessons were learnt, and no matter how painful or tiring the journey has been, here we are today living to fight another day. There is a lot going on in my life right now, but I'm staying strong because I have people that I need to support, people who look up to me. And I'm glad that there will always be people in my life whom I can count on, and that keeps me going. However, there are some battles that need to be fought alone, and it is going to be tough, but I know that at the end of it, I will turn out to be a much stronger person.

Here is to those strong souls out there who never believe in giving up..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home